Nemo loft conversion loan
If you’re looking for a secured loan to carry out a loft conversion on your current home, then Nemo Personal Finance could help you.
Whether it be an extra bedroom or a playroom for your loved ones, a loft conversion will provide the extra space you need for a growing family, and you might even add value to your property. At Nemo, we like to keep things simple, and we won’t make things overcomplicated when you apply for a loan with us.
Why you might consider a loft conversion
- You may be considering using your loft space to create more than just one extra bedroom or a playroom for your kids. Depending on the size of your property, you might be thinking of adding two extra bedrooms or even an extra bathroom to accommodate your growing family.
- You might also consider using the new top floor of your home as somewhere for friends and family to stay when they come to visit. Whatever you’re thinking of using your loft conversion for, a secured loan from Nemo will help you make the changes you’re thinking of.
- And, if you want to get away with your kids for a break while all the work is being done on your loft conversion, then we’ll also consider allowing you to borrow a little extra for a holiday.
What Nemo could offer you
- With Nemo, you could borrow from £7,500 to £200,000, subject to status, to help fund your loft conversion, our typical rate is 12.2% APR variable. You'll be able to spread the cost of your secured loan over a term from 3 to 25 years.*
- If you’ve already worked out how much your loft conversion is going to cost, and know the amount you need a loan for, then you can use Nemo’s repayment calculator to work out how much your monthly repayments might be.
- So, why wait any longer to get your loft conversion started? Once you’ve spoken to us to confirm how much you’d like to borrow and what your monthly repayments are going to be, you can get on with planning all the changes that you’re looking to make.
*Repaying borrowing over a longer term may increase overall interest charges.
Secured loans from Nemo are for personal purposes only. Nemo does not provide secured loans for investment or business purposes. A Nemo loan is secured on your home and is for homeowners with a mortgage only. All loans are subject to status.